Shipping and Delivery
- Orders to the UK mainland and the rest of the world over £60 will be delivered free of charge. For orders of less than £60, we charge just £5.95 for delivery.
- Some heavier items may incur a higher shipping cost.
- Orders will be sent using our secure courier service or Royal Mail recorded delivery according to the size and weight of the item.
- We endeavour to dispatch all items held in stock within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- In the unlikely event an item is out of stock, we will notify you and agree a solution.
- We supply tracking numbers for you to monitor your deliveries
- European deliveries are routinely with customers within 7-10 working days, but please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- We supply tracking numbers for you to you to track your parcel.
- Returns Policy If you are, for some reason, unhappy with your purchase we can offer a refund on online purchased items within 7 days of delivery. We require that you return the new and unused goods to us with all the original labeling attached. We ask that you let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com or calling 02072662365 with the order details including reference. We will then send you a returns authorisation number to be used for the return. We will not accept returns without this returns number. We recommend using a registered service as we cannot take responsibility for items lost in transit. When the item arrives back with us we will credit your card with the full retail amount within 30 days. Unfortunately we cannot refund postage costs unless the item is faulty.
Please note: If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund we shall get in touch with you to discuss proceedings. Pipa reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged. Only Items which Pipa London can confirm as new and unused will be eligible for a return or exchange, outlined above and within the 7 days time limit.(unless otherwise organised). Pipa London will not accept returns or exchange goods for any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed and/or with tags removed.
Payment and taxes
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card or debit card. We accept Paypal. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo & Amercian Express.
Conformity of goods
- We have made every possible effort to ensure that the description and specification of items on our shop website are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
Disclaimer & limitations of liability
- Pipa London limited does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Pipa London Limited nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Pipa london Limited or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
"The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Pipa Lndon Limited and any other associated company of Pipa London Limited as if references to Pipa London Limited included references to each such associated company."
While Pipa London Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Pipa London Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arsing from the use of such information.
While Pipa London Limited takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Pipa London Limited will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Pipa London Limited does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Pipa London Limited.
The entire liability of PipaLondon Limited under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Pipa London Limited will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Pipa London Limited may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Pipa London Limited.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
Copyright and trademark
- The contents of these pages including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Pipa London.
1, Formosa Street
London W9 1EE
- Phone +44 2072662365
VAT number: 932403158